After the success of the 2012 open weekends (more than 1.700 visits during two weekends), the Association has decided to enlarge the number of open days this year.
We will be happy to welcome you at the park on the following days.
For each open weekend, special events are available. Click on the date you wish to come in the above section to discover the animations and sign up for workshops.
During all open days, you can enjoy the park and its beauties:
• Park from the 18th century, former castle park (castle was destroyed in the 1971)) wide plain sloping down to a lake, surrounded by magnificent trees and flowering shrubs, more than centenarians.
• Park listed as a historic monument.
• Magnificent views of the Mortain hill.
• Cottage 18th century.
• Information panels on areas, monuments, trees and flowers
What is new this year
A new large part of the park is open to visitors, to discover:
• The former castle laundry
• A new path along the wash stream
• The natural filtration ponds
• The Ghost tree
• New art exhibitions
• The Dolmen Neolithic Historical Monument (open access from 2pm)
• New animals
Three new photographic exhibitions on the theme of (RE) BIRTH
• Daniel Banalescu - Emotion Ticket
• Anne-Lore Mesnage - Landscapes of Adonis
• Geraldine Aresteanu - Portrait of seeds
• Annette and Leslie - Glumo
• Jacqueline Lecarme - Marabout and Salamander
• François Arias - Elephant
• François season - Medusa
• Anastasio Costoso - Works
Interactive work, created by volunteers for all visitors: the wish-around
Discover the artists and their works here.
Animals you think you know, yet a bit different. Watch the pictures on the site.
Information panels on each animal
• A female lama joins the famous Joker (male)
• A Baudette from Poitou
• A dwarf cow Dexter
• Visible every afternoon after 2pm: a young cockatoo Alba, cheerful and talkative and a herd of deers
• Normandy Cob, Camargue Horse
Play at the Tearoom to win a picture of you with your favorite animal, guessing the name of the new animals.
Discover more information about our animals by clicking here
• Biblioparc: for a small deposit, you are lent a cushion and you can choose a book for yourself or your childrens to go read in the park, iwhere you like it best.
• Poney ride (€ 1 per turn per child)
• Large lot: participate by leaving your contact details at the park or on the website (by sending us an email). The draw will take place the last Sunday opening (September 15). Lots of beautiful gifts to win.
• From 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Ticket office closes at 5:30 p.m.
Prices are unchanged from 2012 rates.
• Adult € 7
• Child (5-18 years) 4 € / Free for children under 5 years
• € 18 Family Package (2 adults / 2 children) and € 2 per additional child
• Group € 5/ adult and € 2/ child from 12 people (need prior booking at the Park)
• Upon presentation of their full ticket price, visitors receive the group rate on their second entry at the park (on another weekend). Offer available only once.
NEW - Individual Season Pass giving access to every opening day in 2013 (or 10 days on the season) 18 € (adult) / 9 € (children)
• Program and plan offered to each visitor group
• Free parking inside the park
• Toilets on site - not accessible to a wheelchair
• Tea room for drinks, cakes, souvenirs
• Simple hot food at lunch time (12h-14h30): sausage, crèpes, fried
• Emergency Station
• NEW - picnic area in a separate orchard/ No table or chair available
• NEW - Disabled Access - separate, available upon request - volunteer dedicated to hosting and organizing the visit of persons with disabilities - For more information, leave a message 02 33 51 64 09. We will call you back to organize your visit.
• Hot and cold drinks
• Cakes, ice creams and sweets
• The Park’s magic potion
• Souvenirs (postcards, stickers, mugs and magnets park and other surprises)
• NEW - Biblioparc
• Dogs prohibited, even on a leash
All information on the Access page of the site. Click to the left or [here> http://www.parc-saint-symphorien.fr/Access]